I thought I would write a summary of previous posts, and wanted to come up with the most important habits of successful students. For sure, there are other habits that are important, but these are what I feel a successful student must do.
- Learn from mistakes (don’t make the same mistake more than once, ideally)
- Put action first (don’t waste time worrying, just do it)
- Be confident (be willing to take risks, never worrying about what others think)
- Be humble (be careful to avoid mistakes, do it properly)
- Ignore results (have an improvement mindset, never take marks too seriously)
- Focus on understanding (teach others to really learn, do your best thinking)
- Choose a positive attitude (nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so)
- Take initiative (don’t just hope for success, you make it happen)
- Be tenacious (failure is impossible as long as you don’t give up, keep pushing through the struggle)
- Be prepared (small daily effort opens you up to receive knowledge, do the work)
Please let me know in the comments any other habits you think of, and which of these habits you have found most important. Thanks for reading!